Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Missing Commitment - a blog addition to my Real Estate Talk

The Missing Commitment

March 5th, 2010: I had the pleasure today to visit with the Brokers and Agents of Exit Realty in North and South Carolina – I was a guest Speaker along with John Becker and Bob McKinnon and my presentation was: “The 10 Commitments of A Successful Internet Presence!

Well, I was supposed to share 10 Commitments but due to my mix up one of my slides was printed twice – so in effect I only shared 9 Commitments and therefore I short-changed my audience and friends a Commitment – here is the missing Commitment - and it is a good one:

“I will invest my time – not waste it or abuse it”

Here are the all the 10 Commitments – remember you have control over all aspects of your business and your life – you define your successes and your accomplishments!!!

1. I will trust I can do what my talents let me do.
becomes: ”My talents will extend to my customers’ connections on the internet – I will use my website/blog to connect with clients and serve their needs!”

2. I will not react negatively to unexpected change.
becomes: “My Website is not focused on Good News – it is focused on the Solutions Sellers and Buyers seek! When I take care of Sellers the Buyers Come!!!”

3. I will take positive action everyday.
becomes: “My daily interactions with my clients will trigger ideas and solutions I can post on my website/blog for the benefit of all!!! Links are the bedrock for all Internet stories.”

4. I will make positive growth a daily part of my life.
becomes: “My local knowledge of communities, events, activities, and changes are the scaffolding of decision making for my clients – I will educate myself!!!”

5. I will not allow other to define who I am or what I can do.
becomes: “I will not be distracted by the noise and distractions online and will focus on immediate solutions for my clients. FaceBook/Twitter may not be my best friends!!!”

6. I will not procrastinate in doing what I know I should do.
becomes: “I will blog once a week focused on my market happenings, statistics, and important changes to the local Real Estate Market. It is up to me to connect on the Internet!!!”

7. I will not give up because things get tough.
becomes: “I will trust that my efforts online will payoff and use them to get more listings and offer excellent marketing. I understand that Internet Marketing is my Job!!!”

8. I will not sit and wait for things to happen.
becomes: “My days will be well-planned; I will schedule and follow up on all my leads. I know what I need to do daily and will do it!!!”

9. I will invest my time – not waste it or abuse it.
becomes: “I will build a network of thoughtful colleagues so I can emerge from any difficulty. I will be a good colleague to my network and collaborate willingly!”

10. I will strengthen my clarity not feed my confusion.
becomes: “Learning is a journey I undertake willingly – I will chose the appropriate mentors, trainers, and partners in order to grow my business!!!”

Thank you for having me - I congratulate all the Awards Winners and their Real Estate Accomplishments!


Focus on this Essential Real Estate Internet Objective: “It is central that you bring your Real Estate Internet Services in-house and within your control; make it a daily habit to implement Internet Marketing Solutions that solve the problems and aspirations of your Real Estate Buyers, Sellers, and Investors – embrace your Internet Visibility; and don't be confused by Real Estate SEO!” - Stay in touch on Real Estate Internet Marketing and Key on Facebook!

"Drive your Real Estate Knowledge – Don’t let SEO drive your confusion!" - Key Yessaad

Real Estate Internet and SEO Trainings - Extreme Niche Marketing

Quote: "It’s not the medium – it’s the Story; It’s not the internet – it’s the Story; It’s not your office – it’s the Story; Tell me a Story and I will become your customer…" - zenkey

 

Web Link: The Missing Commitment - a blog addition to my Real Estate Presentation
Exit MidSouth Blog: The Missing Commitment on Exit MidSouth Website
Local Blog: The Missing Commitment - a blog addition to my Real Estate Presentation
Real Estate SEO Blog: The Missing Commitment - a blog addition to a Real Estate Presentation

Real Estate SEO, Real Estate Websites, Real Estate Organic Visibility, SEO Marketing for Real Estate, Real Estate Internet Marketing, Real Estate Web Exposure, Real Estate Internet Presence, Real Estate Internet Trainings, Real Estate Google Marketing

Key Yessaad - Real Estate Web Trainer and Internet StrategistI designed the following Real Estate Trainings and Internet Strategies. Hi, my name is Key Yessaad and I love to train, motivate, and coach Real Estate Professionals triumph on the internet. I specialize in focusing Realtors on competing online and understand the key elements of Real Estate SEO Marketing. My Trainings and Internet Strategies intersect in my seminars with powerful ideas and Plans of Actions that produce results. Google or call me (910) 538-6610 and let’s discuss how I can help your Agents climb the Google Tree of Success. I can tailor my Real Estate Seminars to the level of sophistication of your agents and I promise they will leave inspired and will produce results!!! Read some of the Testimonials.

Real Estate Colleagues Network: Beaufort SC Real Estate | Bob McKinnon - Real Estate Mentor | Brevard NC Homes for Sale | Brevard NC Real Estate | Chapin SC Homes for Sale | Chapin SC Real Estate | Charleston SC Real Estate | Folly Beach SC Real Estate | Franklin NC Real Estate | James Island SC Real Estate | Lexington SC Homes for Sale | Lexington SC Real Estate | Tennessee Kentucky Real Estate | Topsail Island Real Estate & Vacation Rentals | West Columbia SC Real Estate

Posted via web from Real Estate Internet Marketing Trainings

No comments:

Post a Comment